Friday, April 5, 2013

March Madness!

This past month has been absolutely crazy! It was a fun month but I'm glad that life is getting back to normal. I did a horrible job at taking pictures of all the craziness, but I'll do the best I can..

We went to San Diego at the beginning of the month for Taj's baby blessing. It was a short trip but it was a lot of fun. (Thanks Ashley and Jeremy for letting us stay with you guys. Carter had a blast.) And I really didn't take any pictures this trip.. I think this is the only one I got.


Then March Madness began. My family started doing a tournament last year, so it was fun to get everyone to put brackets in. Sadly, my bracket is pretty much toast, but we've had fun watching the games. Carter will do anything with his dad, so I snagged this picture one night while Keith was watching a game.


Over Cooper's spring break, we all went to the zoo. It was a lot of fun to take all the boys. Unfortunately, we went on a day that it was 90 degrees, so the splash pad was the favorite part for the boys.




We also had to say goodbye to the Hunter's this month. It was sad to see them go, but I'm so excited for their new journey in Atlanta. Carter will miss his best friend though.


The end of March is a busy month for birthday's. Brayden's birthday was the 20th, Hudson's was the 25th, and Bre's was the 29th. We skyped Brayden on his birthday in Japan. I wish I could have been there in person, but I'll get to see him in a couple of months. For Hudson's birthday, we went to his t-ball game and then opened presents and had cake at their house. Again, I did not take pictures, but i did get this one of Carter at the t-ball game.


Easter was so much fun this year! This was the first holiday that Carter got into. We had been hiding eggs around the house the week before to get him ready for Easter day. We had our own little Easter egg hunt when he woke up (I'm pretty sure he thought that was the best morning ever). Then we had church, went to my parents house and did an Easter egg hunt with the boys, and then went to Jared and Kristen's house for Easter dinner.




Then Monday was the Diamondbacks opening game. Lindsay and I became huge dback fans in 2001. We started watching them the entire season before they won the World Series, so you can't say we just jumped on the bandwagon. I think this was year number 8 that my dad has taken us to opening game. This year, unfortunately, Lindsay and Dis weren't able to come down. It wasn't quite the same, but we still had a blast and it was a GREAT game. I'm excited for the rest of the season. Good or bad, we'll be watching all season long. :)





And that is our March madness for you!








No comments:

Post a Comment