Saturday, June 25, 2011

And then there were 3..

December 2nd 2011, Baby Boy Farnsworth will join the crew! Words cannot describe how excited we are. Morning sickness and frequent potty breaks aren't so pleasant, but I know that it'll all be worth it in the end. It's crazy to think that 5 months from now, there will be a little Keith Jr. Let's just hope he turns out more like his mom than his dad. :)

Here is my pregnancy story of the week:
Yesterday, me and Keith went to the grocery store and on the way out I decided I wanted to make Jell-O. After 5 minutes of contemplating 36 different flavors, I finally came to the conclusion. Verdit: Strawberry! We begin walking away and two teenage girls come running down the isle. One of them says, "What are we getting? Watermelon Jell-O? I stopped dead in my tracks.. One thing better than strawberry...WATERMELON! I start wheeling the cart backwards as I give Keith the look. He knew exactly what it meant. I'm trying hard to focus in on where the girls are looking. As they start walking away, one of them says, "Oh we can't forget the whipped cream!" Keith looks at me and says, "Do we need whipped cream?" I just give him the stink eye and kept looking for the Watermelon Jell-O. After looking at every single box on the shelf, we came to the conclusion that there is no such thing as Watermelon Jell-O. I was so disappointed and settled with my strawberry. As we get the end of the isle I look up at Keith and say, "whipped cream?" He fell to the floor in the middle of the isle and started laughing. "I'll go get it..."

3 comments:

  1. haha that's funny! Gotta love those cravings! Nice to see you joined the blogging world too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! A baby boy!! How did you know!? Mother's intuition already kicking in, eh? haha So happy and Excited for you; please post some baby bump shots!! also, I am pretty sure there IS watermelon Jell-o...I'll find some for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! :) Welcome to the blogging world! :)

    ReplyDelete