Friday, July 22, 2011

For Time and All Eternity..

Here is my pregnancy story of the week folks! Let me start out by saying I am so grateful to be sealed to Keith for time and all eternity. It's moments like last night that I realize he can run but he really can't go anywhere. Thank you, Heavenly Father. :) So we went to Target to register for baby stuff and we were having a great time. Keith had the gun of course, so I would be in the next isle and hear "beep....beep....beep..." I have no idea what is actually on there... But after we finish registering, I decide that I should look in the maternity section to see if there were any clothes that I needed. My wonderful husband waits for me while I try on my clothes. I come out and tell him that I liked all of them, but I knew realistically we couldn't afford to buy it all. I shamefully put the cute dress back and settled with my work pants. He stops me and asks, "Are you ok?" I laugh and tell him I'm just fine. We continue walking and he stops me again.."Are you sure you're ok? You don't look like it." I start laughing, and are you ready? This is where the pregnancy kicks in... I just start crying... Full tears, streaming down the face. Poor Keith doesn't know what to do, he just keeps asking what is wrong. I finally mutter out the words, "I promise, I'm ok, but you're making me cry!" He says, and this is my favorite part, "Ok, ok, I'm sorry!" He was sincerely sorry and yet he hadn't done anything. ( What a great guy. ) So he grabs the items from me and tells me he'll check out and finish if I want to wait in the car. So I hand over the maternity pants, baby outfit, and of course...the bra, and leave him to check out. I get to the car and realize... "I'm becoming the crazy psycho pregnant lady!" Oh no.. and this is where I was eternally grateful to Heavenly Father for not letting him be able to run. I love the gospel! :) We went and got a chocolate frosty from Wendy's after that and life was good. So there you have it, folks! Lesson learned-marry a great man and marry him in the temple. For then, he can't run. :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh those crazy hormones! I am so glad keith takes good care of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! So if I've had a moment just like that (where I'm crying and I don't know why and poor Steven is totally confused) how crazy does that make me? I'm not even pregnant! Oh Brooke, this story was awesome! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha that made my morning! Brooke, can I just say that I am still in shock that your pregos?? I'm so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get crazy at times to the point of almost crying, and when asked what's wrong always shout..."I'm just pregnant ok?!" Haha. So excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete