Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Baby Carter is Here!

Carter Harmon Farnsworth was born on November 17, 2011 at 3:14pm. Our 5th trip to the hospital finally did the trick and he was born 5 hours after getting to the hospital. Words can't describe the feeling you get when they hand you your baby for the first time. It feels unreal. But the first thing I thought when I saw him  was "He looks just like Keith." I haven't stopped hearing that since. It's crazy how much he looks like his dad.


I can't believe how fast he's growing up already. He's such a good baby too. We moved him to his own room and his own crib this week and he's done an awesome job sleeping in there. We'll lay him down when he's wide awake and he'll just talk to himself in there until he falls asleep. Mom and dad have never slept so good either. He's such a happy baby. I just can't get enough of him.


2 weeks old


6 weeks old


7 weeks old

2 comments:

  1. Yes you finally posted!! Keep it up. Lol And he is just so cute! I can't get enough of him!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so I have to find your blog to see your baby...he is SO cute.

    ReplyDelete