Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Life as a mom..

I'm so grateful that I get to stay home and be with Carter everyday. I'm amazed at how fast he's learning and growing. I started packing up the clothes that he doesn't fit into any more and I couldn't believe how tiny he use to be. He'll be 3 months old next week. I can't believe it! He's been doing so great at sleeping at night. He sleeps about 8 hours, wakes up to eat, and then goes back to sleep for another 4 hours. Last night me and Keith woke up at 1:00 in the morning to noise on the baby monitor, however it wasn't crying, we stopped to listen and realized he was just playing in his crib, just laughing and talking to himself. Although I didn't exactly want to wake up at 1:00 in the morning, it was really cute. He talked himself back to sleep about 15 minutes later. He's getting this little personality already and I just love it. He loves when we sing to him (his favorite is Old McDonald), he loves playing with his dad, he loves lights, and being outside.



This weekend is mine and Keith's 1 year anniversary. It has been an amazing year and I fall more and more in love with him everyday. He's an incredible husband, father, and best friend. I can't wait to spend the rest of eternity with him. :)


2 comments:

  1. Awe :) This is too cute! I'm so happy for you Brooke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can't believe it's almost your one year anniversary!! That's crazy! Also, every time someone asks how long Tommy and I have been together and I say almost three months, I think "Gosh I can't believe Carter's almost 3 months old!!" haha that was a great day :) Love you! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete