Monday, April 16, 2012

Birthday Celebrations!

These past two weeks have been crazy busy but so much fun! Lindsay and Dis came down last Thursday for her birthday and we had so much fun spending time together as a family. The only thing missing was Bre, Chris, and Brayden. I'm super jealous that my parents get to go to Japan next weekend. They better give that little boy tons of hugs and kisses for me! :)

Friday we had the chance to go to opening game! My dad took me and Lindsay to opening game 6 years ago and we've kept the tradition ever since. I absolutely love it! The dbacks won this game to and are off to a great start this year! :)


On Saturday we threw Lindsay a baby shower. It was a lot of fun for her to see all of her friends and get some cute baby gifts along with it. I can't wait for these little boys to just get here already! :)


Sunday was Easter! We had the chance to go and listen to my parents speak in their ward. The spirit was so strong and I'm truly grateful for the amazing parents that I have. We had Easter dinner over at their house and celebrated Hudson, Linny, and my birthday. Then the boys had a little Easter egg hunt. Even Carter got to get an egg! 

We got Hudson Transformer masks for his birthday so this is Carter being Optimus Prime. :)


Monday we went out to dinner for Lindsay's actual birthday. It was a lot of fun but I was sad to say goodbye to them. Next time we see them, they'll have a beautiful baby boy! :)


Friday was my 21st birthday! I had told Keith that I didn't care what we did, I just wanted it to be something different and fun. He surprised me with taking me to a ballroom dance lesson! We weren't by any means good, but it was a lot of fun. He's a great husband to do little things like that for me. :)

Carter will be 5 months old tomorrow! I can't believe how fast time goes by. But here's a Carter picture because every blog needs one! :)


2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how quick it goes! Lincoln will be three months this week too. It's so nice you got to see your sister...I miss my sisters so much too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Party with the McDowell's!! Sounds like you all were super busy!! :) That is so cute you guys had ballroom dance lessons! What a cute idea of Keith's! I am so so so excited to see you and that baby boy!!!

    ReplyDelete