Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My growing boy!

I feel like I just blink and Carter gets bigger and bigger. We took him in for his 4 month check up last week and he weighs 15.4 lbs (42 percentile), is 26 inches long (72 percentile), and I don't know his head size but it was in the (13 percentile). She said because he was a little below average in weight, we could go ahead and start him on rice cereal. So last night, we introduced it to him for the first time and to my surprise he did really well. I can't believe how big he is. I seriously do not know where the past 5 months have gone. Here's a video of him eating his rice cereal. (He did really well, mom however did not do so well...I think half of it ended up on Keith's leg...)




Last week, Carter caught some bug and was sick. It was sad to see him not feel good, but I did love the extra snuggles I got. This kid hasn't fallen asleep in my arms since he was like 1 month old but he did it a couple of times last week and I loved it. :)  It's moments like these that make everything worth it!



3 comments:

  1. um...so freaking cute. All of it. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love the video! I secretly wish I could have seen the snoring one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how quick he's growing! It will be fun to see you guys again, and so you can meet our new little guy too! :)

    ReplyDelete