Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Boys Boys Less Noise..

Carter is going to be 11 months old tomorrow. I can't believe it. This time last year I went into premature labor with him. I'm glad he ended up staying in a month longer and came out healthy and happy. I've been trying to think about what I want to do for his birthday. I've been avoiding the fact that my baby is turning one, but I think it's starting to hit me.

He's been growing up so fast! And let me just say... He is such a boy! I can't believe it. I feel like I'm starting to get out numbered in my own house. He absolutely LOVES cars. If he's not eating, sleeping, or crying, he is pushing a car around the house. He even knows how to make the "brrrmmm" noise. So that is what I listen to all day. He also loves to knock down blocks after I stack them up. We've taught him how to "ROAR" so he goes around saying that all the time. Keith wants to make him a dinosaur for Halloween because he's already got the roar down. 


We took him to Toys R Us this weekend to get a toy for Easton's birthday and we found this cool car. He loved it! Too bad Santa's not rich...


He's such a daddy's boy. Any room that daddy is in, Carter has to be in. It's all worth it though when Carter wakes up in the morning and I hear "Dadadadad" on the baby monitor. :)




1 comment:

  1. You think you're outnumbered now?!? I'm about to have boy #2! Haha And its ok that he likes all the boy stuff, I think I much prefer the Easton playing with cars than dolls. Although, I could do without the eating dirt and throwing rocks thing. Lol

    ReplyDelete